The Refreshed Supervisor: Ohio CSWMFT Board Approved Refresher Course for MFT, LPC, & SW
Time & Location
About The Event
This training is the ONLY course offered in Ohio that is approved by the Board that satisfies the supervisor renewal requirement for MFTs, LPCs and SWs. It is unique in that it offers ethical and theoretical material based on both MFT and LPC perspectives. This course is an excellent choice for dually licensed clinicians who are looking to renew the supervisor designation to multiple licenses in a streamlined fashion. This workshop meets the updated board requirements as an equivalent to AAMFT’s supervision refresher course in a less costly and more available format.
‣ Review clinical & administrative ethical & legal responsibilities of supervisors
‣ Review theoretical applications of supervision
‣ Review supervisory interventions & approaches to use in a variety of settings
‣ Review best practices used to respond to clinical, ethical and legal challenging
issues and the importance of gatekeeping
‣ Expand systemic conceptualization of clinical & supervisory processes
The Azalea Institute is an approved Continuing Professional Education Providerfor LPC, MFT & SW CEUs by the Ohio CSWMFT Board. Provider #RCST111701. Each training day is approved for 8 CEUs. This Course has been approved as meeting the requirements for the supervision course for LPC, MFT & SW seeking Supervisor Designation & Supervision Refresher CEUs for license renewal.
*Cancelation Policy: All sales final, no refunds are offered. Registrants must cancel within 7 days of training date in order to receive a full credit towards another training offered by The Azalea Institute. No credits given if canceling within 24 hours.