Ohio MFT and Systems Counselors Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
This conference is specifically for MFTs and clinicians wanting to advance their theoretical, ethical and technical skills when working with couples & families using a systemic perspective. Along with expanding these skills, the conference will allow for networking at the midsession mixer, hosted by the Ohio Family TEAM chapter of the AAMFT Family TEAM on Friday evening after the keynote presentation concludes.
The conference will offer up to 14 CEUs (Including 3 Ethics) for MFTs, LPCs and SWs. Presentations featured will include topics such as:
· Play Therapy (clock hours towards RPT status will be included)
· Chronic Illness
· Animal Assisted Therapy
· Human Trafficking
Please contact Megan Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-639-9444 or with any questions! We look forward to seeing you in February!
- Full conference Registration$130$1300$0
- Full Conference Student Rate$50$500$0
- Saturday Only Registration-CEU$80$800$0
- Single Day Student Rate-Sat$35$350$0
- Friday Only Registration-CEU$80$800$0
- Single Day Student Rate-Friday$35$350$0